Brazilian Gaming Congress - 26-27 June 2017 - Tivoli Mofarrej in Sao Paulo, BrazilBrazil 21 Abr 2017
(Brazil).- Following the success of BgC in November 2016, where we welcomed over 450 delegates, and saw our audience double from BgC June 2016, BgC IV will provide you with the critical information on commercial and product requirements, necessary to prepare for entry into a new market.
As multinational clients begin to forge local partnerships, the Congress comes at a time when the industry strives to finally get to grips with legislation and understand the likelihood of various forms of gambling to be legalised and regulated.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Diego Escorza, Director, Bras Bingo
• Francisco Javier Vidal Caamaño, COO - Director of Operations, Sortis & Golden Lion Casinos
• Gustavo Barcha, Player Development Brazil Manager, Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino
• Joseph Levy, Presidente, PMU Brasil
• Luigi Rotunno, President, ABR - Brazilian Association of Resorts
• Magnho José Santos, President, IJL-Instituto do Jogo
• Olavo Sales da Silveira, Presidente, Abrabincs
• Sergio Ricardo Almeida, Presidente, LOTERJ, Loteria do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
• Vicente Vieira, Director, Abragames - Associação Brasileira de Jogos Digitais e Co-founder Manifesto Games
Download the latest agenda here
We´ll also be launching a new website next week, so keep an eye out for it!
If you have any questions, please contact Alexander.Crockford@clarionevents.com or call +44 (0)20 7384 8212 for more information.
fuente: SoloAzar / Press Released