Future industry disruptors under the spotlightGermany 21 Sep 2017
(Berlin).- The hunger to grow and stay competitive is something we all have in common. We all know what we want our future to look like, but bringing this vision to life is a continual challenge for us all.
The NEO 2027 Theatre (which is 1 of 3 conference theatres) at EiG 2017, will put future industry disruptors under the spotlight, not only educating you on the growth opportunities they provide, but also equipping you with the knowledge to integrate with your legacy systems.
Key sessions include:
Day 1 - Monday 30 October
10:30 - Keynote Session: Digital Transformation: Legacy vs Overhaul
• Ulrik Bengtsson, Former CEO, Betsson Group
12:15 - Conolidation Debate: Is this making us less innovative?
The moderator will kick things off by making a few statements. Audience will hold up the green paddle for agree and red for disagree.
14:00 - Artificial Intelligence - Not just marketing!
• Charles McGarraugh, CEO, Stratagem Technologies
• John O´Malia, Director, Vaix.AI
14:40 - Digital Transformation
• Marcus Wareham, Digital Transformation Expert, GamCrowd
16:00 - Gaming content for Generation Z - Gamified vs Social
• Erik Hellqvist, Head of Marketing, Wunderino
• Graham Carrick, CEO, Runlastman
Day 2 - Tuesday 31 October
10:30 - Outside Industry: Overcoming barriers to innovation - Are we our own enemy?
• Aric Dromi, Digital Philosopher & Chief Futurologist, Volvo Car Group
12:00 - Customer retention and acquisition: Beyond bonuses
• Guy Harding, Head of Commercial, Oddschecker
• Yuri Cameron, Director - Gaming Analytics, Caesars Entertainment
• Paul McNea, Director, iGaming Performance
14:00 - Interface with the future - IOT, VR, AR
• Mihai Maier, Head of Technology, Paddy Power Betfair
VIEW ATTENDEE LIST
If you would like to find out more please contact, email@example.com
or call +44 (0)20 7384 8212
fuente: SoloAzar / Press Released