NJ Senator Lesniak and NY Senator Addabbo address Sports Betting USA
(New Jersey).- Two of the most influential advocates of Sports Betting in United States will be addressing an audience of Sports Betting executives, casino and stadia owners, professional sports leagues, team franchises, major media outlets and investors at Sports Betting USA in New York on November 5 and 6.
Senator Joseph Addabbo Jr, of New York and New York Assemblyman Pretlow will begin the conference on the morning of the 5, addressing the audience as they outline their vision for the future of betting in the state of New York.
Taking a wider, national view, former Senator Raymond Lesniak of New Jersey, will address the vision of sports betting roll-out across the United States on the morning of November 6. Senator Lesniak’s experience in getting sports betting legalized and launched in New Jersey, and his wider influence during the process of repealing impeding federal legislation PASPA as state Senator, brings a vast well of unique insight which Lesniak will share with leaders of industry.
The event itself hosts senior management from the sports betting industry in the United States, and key suppliers from across the globe including the UK, and European suppliers that are already taking a foothold in the US sports betting market.
Attendees will hear from and look to maximize opportunities in the sports betting market with groups including the NFL, Roar Digital, FanDuel, NBA, Google, MGM Resorts International, NHL, Estars, MLB, The Stars Group, Bank of America, MLS, Bloomberg Intelligence, bet365, Hard Rock Casino, Twitter, CBS Sports Digital, Penn National Gaming, NASCAR, William Hill, Hardrock International, GVC Holdings/Ladbrokes Coral...and many, many more.
Top reasons to attend:
- Insight to the latest regulatory initiatives and vision from key policy makers.
- Gain first access to the most important developments in the industry as described from the perspective of over 60 key professionals within the sports betting value chain.
- Meet license holders and other gatekeepers to the roll-out of sports betting nation-wide.
- Deal-making networking access with leaders throughout the sports betting value chain.
- Network with mass and digital media giants as they seek partners to position themselves in the $150 billion sports betting opportunity.